With the huge global switch to remote work, many new websites have launched offering remote work opportunities and existing job platforms have introduced new features to enable users to find remote jobs easier but which one is The Leading Job Directory For Remote Work?
The Leading Job Directory For Remote Work
In 2007, FlexJobs‘ founder and CEO Sara Sutton was looking for a new opportunity after losing her full-time job. She was already seven months pregnant with her first child and needed something that was going to be flexible but still help further her career.
Sara knew these jobs existed but was overwhelmed trying to find them. That’s when the idea for FlexJobs was born a website where job seekers could find professional-level, legitimate work-from-home jobs and flexible work options, all in one place, without scams or ads.
Finding A Remote Work From Home Job Is Often Difficult.
FlexJobs has trained researchers who hand-screen the best job listings to find everything from entry-level positions to executive part-time or full-time positions at startups to Fortune 500 companies which means they have become the leading job directory for remote, work from home, and flexible-schedule professional jobs.
What you need to know:
• FlexJobs is a reputable service rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau
• FlexJobs has been featured on CNN, GMA, NBC, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Fox Business etc
• FlexJobs features over 25,000 jobs from 5000 companies
• FlexJobs subscriptions start at just $6.95 for access to the jobs directory.
* A FlexJobs subscription also comes with a satisfaction guarantee, as well as access to a personal job search dashboard, expert skills testing, resume and interview tips, virtual job fairs, Q&A’s, and webinars from FlexJobs and industry experts, and access to low-cost resume reviews and career coaching sessions.
What Are The Members Benefits
As you’re considering what your “best next step” is professionally, this more info about how FlexJobs membership can help give you an edge in exploring your job options.
- The Jobs Team spends upwards of 200 hours a day researching the best remote-friendly or flexible jobs from a wide variety of sources, doing much of the legwork so you don’t have to! FlexJobs’ trained researchers hand-screen the best job listings to find everything from entry-level positions to executive; part-time to full-time, startups to Fortune 500.
- Therefore, you only see the quality, professional, current job listings with no ads, commission-only, MLMs, or scams mixed in — so you have a more clean, efficient, and effective job search.
- You have access to many resources to support your job search and help you increase your chances of getting hired, such as online video courses, soft skills courses, and much, much more!
- You can attend and learn from online events such as Career Coach Q&As, a wide range of webinar topics, and virtual job fairs.
- If you’re considering really personalized 1:1 help, you have access to top-quality career coaching and resume review at significant discounts from general market prices.
- Discover other Member Savings featuring curated and pre-negotiated offers that help support your job search, better work-life balance, and more!
We Have Partnered…
CoWorking Days has partnered with Flexjobs who offer a curated list of flexible, remote jobs and
Why not try FlexJobs for your next career move?